How to enter the Concours
1. Select the Concours Display Area at the top of the page.
2. Select the class you wish to enter.
3. Click the 'Entry' button as shown in red in the image below.
4. Enter the model name in the text bar that says 'Give this entry a title'
Write the model in the format:
Year, followed by model, as shown below.
5. Select the small camera icon, as highlighted by the red box in the image below. Select the images you wish to upload on your computer or phone.
Images to be uploaded (maximum size 3mb each) should be as follows:
3x Interior, a wide shot and the other's to include drivers seat and dash
3x exterior, front, rear and side
1x your own choice (A wild card if you like, may be in a spectacular location or situation)
6. Add a description of your car below the photos. No more than 300 words about the history of the car and when it was acquired.
7. When you are happy with your entry, click on the Publish button at the bottom right of the page and your entry will be uploaded onto the site.
If you are experiencing difficulties uploading your entry, first check that your photos are no bigger than 3mb each and try clearing your browser cache, and if still stuck you can email: who will be happy to help.